- MEETINGS: In a social setting, network with other business professionals from Siren & the surrounding area.
- EVENTS: Interact with community members & Siren’s tourism visitors at: Destination Wedding Fair, St. Patrick’s Day, Taste of Siren, Music in the Park, 4th of July, Golf Outing, Summerfest, Harvestfest, & Christmas in Siren.
- BOARD & COMMITTEES: Get to know fellow members.
- ONLINE: A member only benefit, list your business on the VisitSiren website—20,000+ annual sessions & 75%+ new users; link to your website.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Promote your events on our web calendar, Facebook pages: Siren, Wisconsin & Siren Chamber, & Instagram—plus post job listings, too!
- PRINT: Leverage event tie-in activities.
- PR: As a new member, receive ‘welcome’ & promotion in local media.
- NOTORIETY: Enjoy being a part of a notable group of Siren businesses; over 75 businesses in Siren are members.
- RECOGNITION: Receive patron acknowledgement of respected community organization membership.
- REFERRALS: As a member, receive 1st referrals plus listing on ‘Chamber Bucks.’
- EDUCATIONAL SESSIONS: Attend member training on a variety of hot topics—most at no charge.
- SPECIAL INVITATIONS: Receive notification of special industry, community & governmental sessions to attend.
- BUSINESS SUPPORT: Utilize business-to-business support network mentoring program.
Bluette Puchner, President
Dave Bertuleit, Vice-President (Siren Motors)
Mary Smoliak, Secretary (Boone Docks Marine)
Tamara Twedt-Close, Treasurer (Bremer Bank) - non-Board member
Robyn Beek (Firefly Village)
April Highstrom (Community Bank)
Rich Tims (American Family Insurance)