SCHEDULE OF FEES: 2017 Fee Schedule
NOTE: No dog tags will be issued without proof of current rabies vaccination
- UDC Building Inspector for the Village is Dennis Quinn (715) 866-8148
- Application Forms are available from the Village Clerk/Treasurer, Village Hall (715) 349-2273
- Construction covered by the Wisconsin Universal Dwelling Code (UDC) is also subject to plan review and inspection fees. Contact the UDC Building Inspector for more information.
- Conditional Use Permits must be approved by the Planning Commission and the Village Board prior to being granted. Cost of the application is $250.00 and the application must be published two times prior to the public hearing on the request. Application forms are available from the Village Clerk/Treasurer.
- Variance Applications must be approved by the Zoning Board of Appeals prior to being granted. Cost of the application is $250.00 and the application must be published two times prior to the public hearing on the request. Application forms are available from the Village Clerk/Treasurer.
- Other Permits/Licenses that are needed in the Village of Siren include but are not limited to Direct Sellers Permits, Street Privilege Permits, Driveway Permits, Alcoholic Beverage Licenses, Cigarette Licenses and Operators Licenses. Applications and fee information on these permits and licenses is available from the Village Clerk/Treasurer.
- Direct Sellers Permit Application.pdf
Vehicle Titles, Plates & Tabs
- The Siren Police Department can assist you with many vehicle related titles. They have plates on hand for new registrations, can transfer vehicle registrations and renew existing plates.
- Hours are Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Please call the Siren Police Department for further information at (715) 349-7181.